My mom is 71 and we are going to travel to New Orleans together this spring, probably in April, for a long weekend. Neither of us has ever been there. My Mom is not fit and will probably not want to do too much walking.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 5 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 6 Yellowstone
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter