My mom is 71 and we are going to travel to New Orleans together this spring, probably in April, for a long weekend. Neither of us has ever been there. My Mom is not fit and will probably not want to do too much walking.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast
- 2 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 3 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 5 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 6 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Finding Steve Perry
- 9 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Washington DC
- 12 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 13 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 14 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Vacation Ideas?
- 17 Wild West Road Trip
- 18 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 19 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 20 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 21 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 22 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Hiking 'the wave'
- 25 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel