My mom is 71 and we are going to travel to New Orleans together this spring, probably in April, for a long weekend. Neither of us has ever been there. My Mom is not fit and will probably not want to do too much walking.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 2 North Oregon Coast touring
- 3 New Orleans logistics
- 4 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 9 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 13 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 14 My Vegas TR
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 19 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 22 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 23 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 24 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 25 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks