My mom is 71 and we are going to travel to New Orleans together this spring, probably in April, for a long weekend. Neither of us has ever been there. My Mom is not fit and will probably not want to do too much walking.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 11 Charleston Hotel Question
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 14 New Hampshire
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Driving to Naples fl
- 17 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 18 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 19 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Nashville Questions