1750 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
The reviews look pretty good on TripAdvisor, and the location seems decent based on stududley's recommendations (I think?). Does anyone know anything about it? I'm looking for a decent place to stay, well located, for under $200/night. We will not have a rental car. This is $180/night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 First time, Best business class?
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 What to pack
- 5 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 7 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 8 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 Zion and Bryce in July
- 11 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 12 Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 18 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork