1750 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
The reviews look pretty good on TripAdvisor, and the location seems decent based on stududley's recommendations (I think?). Does anyone know anything about it? I'm looking for a decent place to stay, well located, for under $200/night. We will not have a rental car. This is $180/night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 3 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Hawaii
- 6 Moving to a new state
- 7 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 8 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 9 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 13 How many states have you been to?
- 14 Kauai planning help
- 15 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 16 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 17 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 18 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Ferry info
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 25 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas