1750 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
The reviews look pretty good on TripAdvisor, and the location seems decent based on stududley's recommendations (I think?). Does anyone know anything about it? I'm looking for a decent place to stay, well located, for under $200/night. We will not have a rental car. This is $180/night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 2 Hawaii with older parents
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 6 Fort Myers Area
- 7 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 8 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 9 Fall in Ozarks
- 10 Uber availability on Long Island
- 11 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 16 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 17 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 18 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 19 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 20 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 21 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 22 California/Yosemite
- 23 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 24 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone