1750 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
The reviews look pretty good on TripAdvisor, and the location seems decent based on stududley's recommendations (I think?). Does anyone know anything about it? I'm looking for a decent place to stay, well located, for under $200/night. We will not have a rental car. This is $180/night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Road trip around Washington DC
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Utah trip Itinerary
- 7 Houston MetroRail
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Dining in St. Louis
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Weather in Chicago
- 17 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 18 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 22 Oregon road trip
- 23 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 24 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 25 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May