1750 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
The reviews look pretty good on TripAdvisor, and the location seems decent based on stududley's recommendations (I think?). Does anyone know anything about it? I'm looking for a decent place to stay, well located, for under $200/night. We will not have a rental car. This is $180/night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 3 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 6 https://www.buzzfeed.com/jiprinojit/gmail-support-services-to-resolve-2hmtt
- 7 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/inteligen/
- 8 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 9 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 10 Desert Southwest
- 11 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 12 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 13 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Kids Vacation Place
- 17 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 18 Boston waterfront Italian
- 19 Mardi Gras
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!