A family member is planning a study visit to Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN and is looking for a hotel for three nights, not too far from Mayo Clinic. Being a student she has a limited budget and considered the Days Inn, across the street from clinic. Reviews on this hotel very mixed so she is now looking for affordable (approx. $75per night for single occ.) alternative. Any suggestions?
Feedback on hotels in Rochester MN not too far from Mayo Clinic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First visit in New Mexico
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 13 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 20 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 23 adams morgan - safety
- 24 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 25 Minneapolis-Where to stay?