A family member is planning a study visit to Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN and is looking for a hotel for three nights, not too far from Mayo Clinic. Being a student she has a limited budget and considered the Days Inn, across the street from clinic. Reviews on this hotel very mixed so she is now looking for affordable (approx. $75per night for single occ.) alternative. Any suggestions?
Feedback on hotels in Rochester MN not too far from Mayo Clinic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Alaska cruise and land
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 NYC taxi vs car service
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Wedding in Hawaii
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions