We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/revived-youth/
- 2 http://oathtohealth.com/hl12/
- 3 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 6 Fat Loss Diet By Ketone Life===>>http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 7 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 8 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 11 March in New Mexico
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Border crossing
- 16 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 18 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Back from the Big Easy
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Cross country tips
- 23 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 24 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 25 Ideas for New York
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands