We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/force-factor-volcano/
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 4 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 5 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 8 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 15 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 San Antonio shopping
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 22 blue ridge parkway?
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands