We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 8 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Arlington funeral plans
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 destin resorts
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands