We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 powerful magic wallets+27789444940 money spells USA/UK/CANADA
- 2 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Budget NYC hotel
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 17 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands