We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Cape Ann area
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 25 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT