We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 2 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 3 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 8 Beach holiday with baby
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 13 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 14 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 15 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon