We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 2 http://www.xtgenixau.com/addys-focus-reviews/
- 3 Parking US OPEN
- 4 Extended weekend beach get away
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 7 Autumn in Maine
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 10 days vacation in Maine
- 10 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 11 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 12 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 san fransisco to crater lake
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands