We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 16 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 17 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 18 Burlington VT day trip
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 23 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South