We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in San Diego
- 2 Our Boston Getaway
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 8 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 9 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 10 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 11 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 12 40th in Key West
- 13 What to do in New York?
- 14 When do school start again in August?
- 15 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 16 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 17 Disney for Florida residents
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 Yosemite
- 20 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 23 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 24 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 25 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands