We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle