We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Hamilton Broadway
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 8 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 9 Washington DC with kids
- 10 My road trip through southern US.
- 11 Late night eating in Kauai
- 12 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 13 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 14 Florida Nature Trip
- 15 help from a true New Yorker.
- 16 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 17 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 18 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 19 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Safety Concerns
- 22 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Alaska independent tour for group
- 25 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands