We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Refining my California Itinerary
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula