We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 3 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 9 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 20 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 21 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 22 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 N California trip questions
- 25 Colorado aspen updates