We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 2 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 5 visiting chicago
- 6 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 7 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 9 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 10 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 11 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 12 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 13 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 17 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 18 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 19 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 20 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November