We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Please help with itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Circle Oahu / luau
- 22 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 23 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 24 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report