We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 2 10 days vacation in California
- 3 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 4 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 5 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 8 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 9 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 10 Utah National Parks visit
- 11 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 14 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 15 Maui where to stay help
- 16 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 23 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA
- 24 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 25 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands