We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary opinions
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 Calgary to Banff
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 13 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!