We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Minneapolis Parking
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 family road trip
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do