We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 New Orleans help please
- 8 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 19 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 22 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 25 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts