We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Family Camp in Maine
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Phoenix restaurants
- 8 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 18 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 19 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 20 Brooklyn why?
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 23 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 24 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach