We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 10 day trip
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 9 Utah restaurants
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 12 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 13 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 14 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Crossville, TN in March
- 17 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 20 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 23 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister