We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/xtest/
- 2 Route Planning for East USA
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Roller Coaster
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands