We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Philly
- 7 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Pub with food in Seattle
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 18 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 19 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!