We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Cable Cars
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 4 Mobile Suggestions
- 5 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 One day in Dallas
- 10 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Boston to New York
- 15 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 18 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 19 Pensacola Suggestions
- 20 Nova Star
- 21 7 days in Colorado
- 22 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 myrtle beach
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands