We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 3 NYC Trip report
- 4 A week in NYC - first timers
- 5 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 6 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 7 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Canon beach lodging
- 10 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 11 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 12 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 13 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 14 FLA testing the waters
- 15 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 16 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 17 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 18 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 19 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 20 Boston restaurants
- 21 Itinerary Critique
- 22 Tucson in February
- 23 Lets each do a post
- 24 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 25 Help with visit for a month!!
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands