We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Skiing New Mexico
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 8 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 9 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 15 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 16 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel