We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to pack
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 6 First time, Best business class?
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 9 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 10 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Zion and Bryce in July
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 19 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 20 Kids Vacation Place
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands