We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 4 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 5 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 8 las vegas cabana reservations
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 12 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 13 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 14 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 new york subway help please
- 18 Boston to see Sargent works
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Moving out of states from Florida
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 25 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL