We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 searching for urban master planned community
- 4 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 5 Deep South sept 2015
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?