We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 12 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 16 Broadway
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 21 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Need help planning....
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands