We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 2 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 5 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 6 Grand Canyon hike
- 7 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 8 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 9 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 10 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Quick Acela Questions
- 13 Please help me with directions
- 14 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 15 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 16 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 17 Florida for a while
- 18 Yoga Retreats
- 19 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 20 Florida apartments/condos?
- 21 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 22 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 23 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 24 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 25 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands