We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu