We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips