We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 8 San Fransisco to LA
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah