We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 17 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 18 Rockport, MA dining?
- 19 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast