We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 3 Arlington Hotels
- 4 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 5 Farewell from Ira
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 11 Cabin rental in march
- 12 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 13 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 14 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 15 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 chicago to hibbing
- 18 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 19 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 20 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 21 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 22 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 23 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 San Diego
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands