We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 12 Theater Historians
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Boston hotel & transportation
- 19 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 hilton capital
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon