We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!