We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 2 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 3 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 4 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 5 Reagan Library
- 6 US Open Tennis
- 7 Hawaii with limited time
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Steamboat in August
- 12 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 13 Hotels in San Diego
- 14 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 15 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 16 Cape cod Labor Day
- 17 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 18 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 19 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 20 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 21 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 24 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 25 Grand Teton Questions
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands