We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testo-black-xt/
- 2 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 3 Suisse Renewal
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 9 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands