We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 san diego or nearby area
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 7 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Charleston, SC help
- 16 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 20 Miami Marlins
- 21 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 25 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?