We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 6 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 10 Condo Rental in Florida
- 11 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 12 10 day trip
- 13 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 16 Maui - Haleakala
- 17 planning a trip to US
- 18 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 21 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 22 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 23 Texas
- 24 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 25 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June