We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 3 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 Grand Teton Questions
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 8 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 9 Grand American Road Trip!
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 13 Rules of the Subway
- 14 Grand Teton Questuons
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 19 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 20 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 21 Mystic CT
- 22 Alabama trip in Dec
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 25 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands