We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please