We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 16 Whale watching
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 22 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia