We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 5 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Newport Restaurants
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 15 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 16 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 17 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 18 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 19 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 20 Question About Sealodge
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Fairbanks Alaska
- 24 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park