Planning on visiting Providence on 8/26 for Water Fire event. Please recommend an Italian Restaurant in Federal Hill. Would like something that isn't too dressy, great food and reasonably priced ($17-$25 entrees).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/beaute-lift-anti-aging-serum/
- 2 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 3 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 4 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 5 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 6 http://powerupmale.com/bellacelle/
- 7 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/amore-skin/
- 8 Eastern Seaboard
- 9 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 10 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 14 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 18 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 19 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 20 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 21 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 22 Cleveland West Side Market
- 23 Recent Spam Attacks
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River