Planning on visiting Providence on 8/26 for Water Fire event. Please recommend an Italian Restaurant in Federal Hill. Would like something that isn't too dressy, great food and reasonably priced ($17-$25 entrees).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 2 0nlinE: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO::540 ::6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 SECURE : TE*CH NORTON SUPP0RT CONTACT N0: 844 '827* 6486- 24/7*
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 Quick road trip
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 Oregon Coast road trip
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 12 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 13 Great Falls or Helena?
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 Boston area hotels
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 19 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 20 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls