Planning on visiting Providence on 8/26 for Water Fire event. Please recommend an Italian Restaurant in Federal Hill. Would like something that isn't too dressy, great food and reasonably priced ($17-$25 entrees).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 3 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 IAH to HOU Questions
- 7 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 Jazzfest side trips
- 13 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 14 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 17 San Francisco transit options
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 23 Great OR beach house locations?
- 24 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66