Planning on visiting Providence on 8/26 for Water Fire event. Please recommend an Italian Restaurant in Federal Hill. Would like something that isn't too dressy, great food and reasonably priced ($17-$25 entrees).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WA to CT
- 2 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 Maine weather and temps
- 12 L.A. and Sequoia
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Alcatrez sold out
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 17 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 19 Broadway
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 22 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 23 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Need help planning....