We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville NC without a car
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Myrtle Beach
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 22 Travel West Coast
- 23 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Wine Country Picnic