We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 House sitter
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 x mas
- 13 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 14 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 15 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 16 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 17 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 20 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 Stopover in MIAMI
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 San Francisco Advice needed
- 25 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?