We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Southwest
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 4 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 7 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Seattle Visit April
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 Morning in miami
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 19 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 20 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 21 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 22 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 23 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Acadia National Park/New England States