We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area