We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Seattle Hyatts
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 9 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 10 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 15 San Diego - wher to stay
- 16 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 17 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 18 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 19 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 2 day in Adirondack park
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?