We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Door County Suggestions
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 19 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah