We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Please help with itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Circle Oahu / luau
- 22 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 23 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 24 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report