We are booked for a Hawaiian cruise mid-February. This is for my husband's 60th birthday---we have never been to Hawaii. We often go to the Caribbean in February---we live in the Midwest so February is a great time to go away. Since I have booked the Hawaiian cruise I have found that February is the "rainy" season in Hawaii. I just assumed the weather was great year around! I realize nobody has a crystal ball, but for you Hawaii experts--are we looking at potentially lots of rainy days? Or is it like the Caribbean where the rain comes and goes very quickly? This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience (the cost is far more than we can spend on a typical vacation) so I certainly don't want to spend the precious time we have there (7 days) indoors! Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
February Weather - Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?