Not by choice but by FF availability we find ourselves winging our way to Kauai on Valentine's Day, arriving early afternoon, picking up our car and heading to our condo at SeaLodge Princeville. While we are casual about dinners on island vacations, I am thinking we might need a reservation somewhere that evening. Any suggestions for either having an advance plan or winging it? Guess a view would be nice.
February 14 on Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee