Not by choice but by FF availability we find ourselves winging our way to Kauai on Valentine's Day, arriving early afternoon, picking up our car and heading to our condo at SeaLodge Princeville. While we are casual about dinners on island vacations, I am thinking we might need a reservation somewhere that evening. Any suggestions for either having an advance plan or winging it? Guess a view would be nice.
February 14 on Kauai
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple