Heading to Vegas, Thursday, Feb 7, staying at the Excaliber, have tickets for The Who concert at the Hard Rock for Friday, looking forward to relaxing, eating, drinking.... did I say drinking, LOL. Won the trip so can't change anything but looking for good food and a bar to chill in and people watch. I have been to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, so planning on staying local, me and my sister. On a budget but not cheap. Any advice appreciated.
Feb trip to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Green Flea in NYC
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 New England September
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?