Heading to Vegas, Thursday, Feb 7, staying at the Excaliber, have tickets for The Who concert at the Hard Rock for Friday, looking forward to relaxing, eating, drinking.... did I say drinking, LOL. Won the trip so can't change anything but looking for good food and a bar to chill in and people watch. I have been to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, so planning on staying local, me and my sister. On a budget but not cheap. Any advice appreciated.
Feb trip to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 3 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Maine in latter half of September
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 15 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 16 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 17 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 20 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 21 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 22 Grand Teton in October
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 adams morgan - safety
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot