Heading to Vegas, Thursday, Feb 7, staying at the Excaliber, have tickets for The Who concert at the Hard Rock for Friday, looking forward to relaxing, eating, drinking.... did I say drinking, LOL. Won the trip so can't change anything but looking for good food and a bar to chill in and people watch. I have been to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, so planning on staying local, me and my sister. On a budget but not cheap. Any advice appreciated.
Feb trip to Vegas
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Motor House
- 7 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 11 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 12 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Kauai golf
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?