Heading to Vegas, Thursday, Feb 7, staying at the Excaliber, have tickets for The Who concert at the Hard Rock for Friday, looking forward to relaxing, eating, drinking.... did I say drinking, LOL. Won the trip so can't change anything but looking for good food and a bar to chill in and people watch. I have been to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, so planning on staying local, me and my sister. On a budget but not cheap. Any advice appreciated.
Feb trip to Vegas
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 4 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 20 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 21 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 24 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 25 NYC