Heading to Vegas, Thursday, Feb 7, staying at the Excaliber, have tickets for The Who concert at the Hard Rock for Friday, looking forward to relaxing, eating, drinking.... did I say drinking, LOL. Won the trip so can't change anything but looking for good food and a bar to chill in and people watch. I have been to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, so planning on staying local, me and my sister. On a budget but not cheap. Any advice appreciated.
Feb trip to Vegas
- 1 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 2 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 3 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 4 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 5 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 8 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 9 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 10 Key West at Christmas time
- 11 Small Sofas
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 15 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 16 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 17 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 18 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 romantic colorado trip
- 21 Fourth of July Weekend
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Fires in Colorado
- 24 Marcola?
- 25 Updates from Hanalei