Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Flower Piano
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 13 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 14 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 17 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 18 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 19 Alcatrez sold out
- 20 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 21 WA to CT
- 22 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP