Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 2 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 3 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 4 California/Yosemite
- 5 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 6 Fort Myers Area
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 9 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 10 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 11 San Fran
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 17 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 18 Sedona to Vegas
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 21 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 22 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Seattle?