Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mile : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 3 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Seward without a car
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 11 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 13 flagstaff
- 14 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 18 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 19 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 20 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 21 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 22 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 23 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 24 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 25 Santa Barbara Hotels