Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 7 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 8 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 15 Costco Travel
- 16 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 19 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 23 4 days road trip southern New England
- 24 trip out west horses and rafting
- 25 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?