Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 2 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/nuviante-reviews/
- 3 http://luxmuscle.com/juvalux/
- 4 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 5 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 6 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 7 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 8 ((#1800#841,6436))
- 9 nashville,tenn
- 10 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 11 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 12 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 13 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 19 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 20 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 21 The District by Hilton Club
- 22 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 23 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 24 Acadia National Park
- 25 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod