Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 3 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 8 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 13 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Atlanta With Toddler
- 17 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 18 NYC For The Day
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?