We will be staying in Fayettesville for a night, passing through, and would love some suggestions on NICE, clean hotels and somewhere good to eat. My budget for the hotel would be no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh Trip
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 5 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 6 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 7 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 8 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 9 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 10 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 11 Road trip from and back to New York
- 12 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 13 Parking fine
- 14 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 15 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 16 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 17 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 18 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 19 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 20 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 21 10 days in Arizona
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 24 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 25 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod