We will be staying in Fayettesville for a night, passing through, and would love some suggestions on NICE, clean hotels and somewhere good to eat. My budget for the hotel would be no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 my happiness has been restored
- 2 Where to stay in NYC
- 3 Death Valley
- 4 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 7 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 8 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 9 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 10 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 11 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 12 Nashville 2016
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 15 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 16 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 17 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 18 Colorado - Photography
- 19 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 20 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 21 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 22 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 23 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 24 motorcycle ride
- 25 Hotel Monaco