We will be staying in Fayettesville for a night, passing through, and would love some suggestions on NICE, clean hotels and somewhere good to eat. My budget for the hotel would be no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Trip Report
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 16 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 17 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 18 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 19 Phoenix restaurants
- 20 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 21 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days