We will be staying in Fayettesville for a night, passing through, and would love some suggestions on NICE, clean hotels and somewhere good to eat. My budget for the hotel would be no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 4 Restaurants
- 5 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 6 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 SIXT car rental is a NIGHTMARE
- 9 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 10 VRBO Problem - Owner Living in House
- 11 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 12 Traveling from Orlando to Gatlinburg/ Sevierville with a 3yr old
- 13 Itinerary help
- 14 Chicago... How many days?
- 15 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 16 Honolulu layovers.... one 30hrs, other 17hrs. Ideas?
- 17 Big Island trip
- 18 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 19 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 20 San Fran to Seattle - 5 days
- 21 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 22 Dollar car rental at Miami airport
- 23 Help! Miami rental car
- 24 food and lodge
- 25 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.