We will be staying in Fayettesville for a night, passing through, and would love some suggestions on NICE, clean hotels and somewhere good to eat. My budget for the hotel would be no more than $130.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 2 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 3 Cross-Country trip advice
- 4 California Coast
- 5 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Washington DC
- 13 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 14 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 15 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 16 Glacier National Park
- 17 Vacation Ideas?
- 18 Wild West Road Trip
- 19 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 20 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 21 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Alabama trip in Dec
- 25 Hiking 'the wave'