I've attended Mass in St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is obviously very beautiful and historic. However, there were a lot of tourists meandering about the church during Mass which was a distraction. Does anyone have another favorite Catholic church in NYC you might recommend for Mass?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Venice, CA area
- 4 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 5 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 6 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 7 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 8 Santa Fe Hotel
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 12 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 13 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 14 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 17 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 18 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 19 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 24 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 25 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!