okay all you Hawaii fans out there: what is your best Hawaiian memory? i was thinking about this the other night and mine would be two years ago snorkeling at Haunama Bay on Oahu. in particular, swimming along by myself wondering how soon it would be before it got really crowded and we'd feel compelled to leave and i felt a presence next to me that i figured was someone invading my space and snorkeling too close to me. when i turned to look it was a big sea turtle. so cool! i know i was smiling hugely behind my snorkel mask, the "crowds" and all the other unimportant stuff forgotten.
favorite Hawaiian memory
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Minnesota State Fair
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 9 Trying To Find a Place
- 10 Logan Express
- 11 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 12 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Columbus food !
- 19 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 20 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 23 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare