While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boost Your Muscles, Increase Sexual Stamina with Spartagen XT
- 2 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/abs-after-40-reviews/
- 3 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 16 San Antonio shopping
- 17 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 18 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 blue ridge parkway?