While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplement.com/endovex/
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Recent Spam Attacks
- 7 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 10 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 13 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 14 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 15 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 16 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 17 Baltimore Weekend
- 18 Dinosaur National Monument
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 21 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time