While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.americansfitness.com/alpha-muscle-complex
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 4 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 5 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 6 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 9 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 10 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 11 Downtown Denver hotel
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 14 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 15 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 San Diego VRBO area
- 18 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 19 Glacier National Park 2018
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian