While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 7 florida gulf coast
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 15 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 23 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 24 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 25 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?