While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 2 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 3 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 7 Vegas Where to Start
- 8 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 9 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 10 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 11 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 12 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 13 Yellowstone June 2014
- 14 2 months in Hawaii!
- 15 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 16 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 17 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 18 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 19 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 20 Annapolis to Boston
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 25 Vegetarian in Boston