While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Favorite Hawaii Nightlife Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Lodging - Yosemite
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)