While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco and Napa
- 2 Grand Canyon
- 3 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 4 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 5 NY State Assembly Internship
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 8 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts