While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Matthew Krivitsky
- 2 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/bisou-cream/
- 7 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/forskolin-honest-review-2016/
- 9 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 10 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 11 san fransisco to crater lake
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 18 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 19 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 23 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help