While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 7 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 10 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 New Mexico in May
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 disneyland
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs