I just found out I'll have a few days off next week, and want to make the most of it. Really would love to just check out of the hustle and rush of the city, and wanted to get opinions on favorite spas, or especially relaxing hotels on the east coast. I'll be leaving from NYC, so open to a short flight for a worthwile "rehab".
Favorite East Coast Spa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 2 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New York City and New England
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Best Destination in USA
- 21 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 22 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 23 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 24 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 25 x mas