We have been to Branson many times over the years and last week I discovered a Bed & Breakfast gem - Gaines Landing B&B. The Innkeepers Dan & Michele Williamson are so willing to work with you to meet whatever your needs are. They are fun and interesting hosts. The Inn has only 3 guest bedrooms on the bottom level, each with a king bed and private hot tub right outside your french door, which also opens to the pool area. All the rooms were newly decorated, with fresh bedding and fluffy towels and also wonderful robes. Great pool area with tables and chairs, recliners, pool floats and towels, all within steps from your door. Each room also had a small frig and microwave and coffee maker. Plenty of movies to choose from to watch on your TV/vcr. The breakfast here is just amazing - a berry parfait to start, along with juice, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, hash browns, homemade biscuits and gravy, and belgian waffles with strawberries & cream. The breakfast area is in a lovely dining room with an outdoor balcony off of it. This B&B is a great location across Highway 76 from the new Branson Landing, We have already booked a return trip with friends.
Favorite Branson B&B
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 Judo in California?
- 5 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida