I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for must sees for a father and teenage son in Seattle. We'll be in Seattle for 5 days and we have a car, and we do like to take one or 2 day trips outside of the city when we visit cities. We enjoy markets, art museums, architecture, history, etc.
We'll be in Glacier NP for 4 days prior to being in Seattle, so I'm not sure if we'd like nature trips outside the city...but we're still open to them.
Father and son - things to do in Seattle
- 1 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 2 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 6 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Help with NYC transit
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Boston Area College Tour
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 D.C. in a day
- 24 Door County
- 25 10 Days in Maine