from Buffalo is the I-79/77 to I-95 the best. Or should we cut over to the east to catch the I-95 asap, going through Corning NY, Harrisburg PA. The drive from Erie,Pa to Morgantown to Beckley is through mountains and usually alot of snow
fastest route to Florida in winter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Alaska
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC