We are booked at the BW Doublewooe Inn at Fargo end of June, for one night. Does anyone know anything about? It happens to be my birthday and don't want to be terribly disappointed.Will have the afternoon, evening and perhaps few hours the next day there, before heading for Minn./St.Paul.. Is the Bonanzaville, USA attraction worth some time? Any other suggestions? We are retired but not tired out!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Washington DC Metro
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Road trip through the south
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 15 Getting around Las Vegas
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Rafting near Denali
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 Kennebunkport and....?
- 25 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants