We are booked at the BW Doublewooe Inn at Fargo end of June, for one night. Does anyone know anything about? It happens to be my birthday and don't want to be terribly disappointed.Will have the afternoon, evening and perhaps few hours the next day there, before heading for Minn./St.Paul.. Is the Bonanzaville, USA attraction worth some time? Any other suggestions? We are retired but not tired out!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 Cape Cod
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 19 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 20 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Getting around the Big Island
- 24 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 25 best of yellowstone