We're considering a family vacation to Hawaii in the next 12 months, but I don't even know where to start planning, so I'm hoping for some helpful advice to point us in the right direction.
Here's the vital stats:
Family of 6 (Wife and I, kids 17, 13, 12, 9). We'd like to spend 7-10 days.
things we're interested in:
seeing a volcano
a bit of history (especially Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Missouri)
My oldest daughter is also studying Japanese, so anything regarding Japanese heritage in Hawaii would be fun, too.
At this point, I'm looking for places to stay, which type of accommodation (hotel, resort, vacation rental) and any other advice to point us in the right direction. I'm also looking for estimates on possible costs, which has been tough to research given the size of our family. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Adirondacks trip repot
- 4 Carmel CA lodging
- 5 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 6 Full Logic Solutions
- 7 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 8 Trip to Russia
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 11 Driving CA 395
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 14 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 17 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 18 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 22 Glacier National Park 2018
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 25 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon