We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Pirateland SC
- 4 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 5 San Diego with Kids
- 6 Metro Card Options
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 10 getting around DC
- 11 California
- 12 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 15 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 20 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?