We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 6 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 7 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 13 trains in Europe
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 16 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 17 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 22 Alaskan coast travel options
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report