We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 3 Universal Orlando
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 7 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 California
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha