We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 11 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 12 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 24 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 25 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!