We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 New Orleans pictures
- 8 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans