We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 2 Richmond highlights?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 New York Food Tours
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Must Eats
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 10 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Union Square area restaurant
- 16 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 23 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???