We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Vero Beach FL
- 15 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter