We're a family from Singapore with our 2 boys - 16 & 19yo, and have decided to do a family vacation on East Coast/US, starting from Washington DC from 7Dec to 16Dec, when we fly back from New York/JFK.
Clearly DC itself has so many options, I'ld appreciate any guidance on what we should cover/prioritise - where I've also thus far, secured tours into Capitol Hill and White House.
I'm comfortable to drive in US and keen to explore US/East Coast down south from DC, as we've done Boston to New York on a previous trip.
Its unfortutnate we'll be late for the fall colours BUT welcome advice, if it would still be interesting to go down toward Smokey Mountains ...etc.
Was also thinking to go down south all the way to Atlanta, on one route, before turning around on another, and making my way back to NY/JFK.
Would truly appreciate all ideas for stops along the broad route outline above as well as recommendations for moderately priced accomodations, along the same.
Thks & rgds,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proshred Elite Reviews | XTGENIXAU
- 2 http://www.xtgenixau.com/proshred-elite-reviews/
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 9 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 10 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 From Newark to Manhattan
- 13 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 16 Monument Valley
- 17 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 18 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 North California/South Oregon
- 22 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 23 Hotels Houston
- 24 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 25 Birthday vacation ideas