We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Hawaii is still Hell
- 3 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 4 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 5 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 6 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 9 Spring Break in Charleston
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 12 Berkshires
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Sea world San Diego
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 20 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 21 Las Vegas in March
- 22 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 Clearwater visit.