We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu