We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW