We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?