We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Myrtle Beach
- 6 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Colorado in the summer!
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 25 Road trip through the south