We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 14 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 Philly
- 20 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 21 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle