We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving