We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ben Landa
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 8 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 California
- 11 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 14 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Oregon Road Trip
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 20 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.