We live in the midwest and are looking for vacation ideas for our family along the Gulf coast. Really I'm looking at the areas of Destin, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores with a family friendly budget. Our kids are 14 and 16 years old, so we would like to stay somewhere that they can go on out to the beach without us breathing down their necks the whole time but still be right there. We would also be looking for ideas of things to do in these different areas if someone has had a great experience. Thanks for any help your able to offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 17 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 18 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 22 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015