10 of us would like to fly into Rapid City Sd from NewaRK NJ in late August and spend 11 nites winding up in Jackson Hole. There are 5 kids ages 7-11, 3 parents and 2 grandparents in their late 60's in good shape. We would like to spend 3 nites in SD visiting Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, etc. 2 nites in Cody, 2 outside the northern entrance to Yellowstone, 1 in west Yellowstone, and 3 in Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole, the last day for white water rafting on the Snake. Flying home from Jackson. Will drop Van/SUV's in Jackson. Need 3 rooms upscale with A/C and breakfasts. Is this doable? Any Suggestions?
Family trip to South Dakota and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please