10 of us would like to fly into Rapid City Sd from NewaRK NJ in late August and spend 11 nites winding up in Jackson Hole. There are 5 kids ages 7-11, 3 parents and 2 grandparents in their late 60's in good shape. We would like to spend 3 nites in SD visiting Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, etc. 2 nites in Cody, 2 outside the northern entrance to Yellowstone, 1 in west Yellowstone, and 3 in Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole, the last day for white water rafting on the Snake. Flying home from Jackson. Will drop Van/SUV's in Jackson. Need 3 rooms upscale with A/C and breakfasts. Is this doable? Any Suggestions?
Family trip to South Dakota and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Apartment Rentals DC
- 6 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Zion to Albuquerque
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed