10 of us would like to fly into Rapid City Sd from NewaRK NJ in late August and spend 11 nites winding up in Jackson Hole. There are 5 kids ages 7-11, 3 parents and 2 grandparents in their late 60's in good shape. We would like to spend 3 nites in SD visiting Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, etc. 2 nites in Cody, 2 outside the northern entrance to Yellowstone, 1 in west Yellowstone, and 3 in Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole, the last day for white water rafting on the Snake. Flying home from Jackson. Will drop Van/SUV's in Jackson. Need 3 rooms upscale with A/C and breakfasts. Is this doable? Any Suggestions?
Family trip to South Dakota and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN