10 of us would like to fly into Rapid City Sd from NewaRK NJ in late August and spend 11 nites winding up in Jackson Hole. There are 5 kids ages 7-11, 3 parents and 2 grandparents in their late 60's in good shape. We would like to spend 3 nites in SD visiting Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, etc. 2 nites in Cody, 2 outside the northern entrance to Yellowstone, 1 in west Yellowstone, and 3 in Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole, the last day for white water rafting on the Snake. Flying home from Jackson. Will drop Van/SUV's in Jackson. Need 3 rooms upscale with A/C and breakfasts. Is this doable? Any Suggestions?
Family trip to South Dakota and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Oahu ideas
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 15 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 Juneau May 8th
- 22 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014