10 of us would like to fly into Rapid City Sd from NewaRK NJ in late August and spend 11 nites winding up in Jackson Hole. There are 5 kids ages 7-11, 3 parents and 2 grandparents in their late 60's in good shape. We would like to spend 3 nites in SD visiting Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, etc. 2 nites in Cody, 2 outside the northern entrance to Yellowstone, 1 in west Yellowstone, and 3 in Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole, the last day for white water rafting on the Snake. Flying home from Jackson. Will drop Van/SUV's in Jackson. Need 3 rooms upscale with A/C and breakfasts. Is this doable? Any Suggestions?
Family trip to South Dakota and Yellowstone
View all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Washington DC
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Key West on NYE
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 15 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?