My boyfriend and I are trying to plan our trip to New England from Nova Scotia. We have from 10-14 days and near the end will be 4 days in North Conway New Hampshire. The kids are looking forward to shopping there again. We are travel in a PT cruiser so it is a bit squishy for the two of us, my 13 year old son(who is 5'11"), 10 year old daughter(not tiny either) and will be 22 month old. We also (the boys) want to go to Stamford CT to see WWE headquarters.(main reason we decided Connecticut. I have looked for hotel rooms (suites prefered) but we are on a tight budget. No more than $150 a night $100 is better but we want to feel safe and relaxed.I want my kids to experience the most they can and still have fun. Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do?
Family trip to New England
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England