My boyfriend and I are trying to plan our trip to New England from Nova Scotia. We have from 10-14 days and near the end will be 4 days in North Conway New Hampshire. The kids are looking forward to shopping there again. We are travel in a PT cruiser so it is a bit squishy for the two of us, my 13 year old son(who is 5'11"), 10 year old daughter(not tiny either) and will be 22 month old. We also (the boys) want to go to Stamford CT to see WWE headquarters.(main reason we decided Connecticut. I have looked for hotel rooms (suites prefered) but we are on a tight budget. No more than $150 a night $100 is better but we want to feel safe and relaxed.I want my kids to experience the most they can and still have fun. Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do?
Family trip to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days