My boyfriend and I are trying to plan our trip to New England from Nova Scotia. We have from 10-14 days and near the end will be 4 days in North Conway New Hampshire. The kids are looking forward to shopping there again. We are travel in a PT cruiser so it is a bit squishy for the two of us, my 13 year old son(who is 5'11"), 10 year old daughter(not tiny either) and will be 22 month old. We also (the boys) want to go to Stamford CT to see WWE headquarters.(main reason we decided Connecticut. I have looked for hotel rooms (suites prefered) but we are on a tight budget. No more than $150 a night $100 is better but we want to feel safe and relaxed.I want my kids to experience the most they can and still have fun. Any suggestions on where to stay and what to do?
Family trip to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip