We are traveling to Moab this month with small children. We will be traveling from Salt Lake City to Moab and then back to Salt Lake City a couple days later. I read some reviews online that Highway 6 is very dangerous. I would like to travel safely and avoid dangerous routes....especially if the safer roads are more scenic. We don't mind driving a while, but would also like suggestions of towns along the way that may be good to stop at for bathroom breaks, restaurants, museums, recreation. TIA!
Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 4 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 7 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 8 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 10 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 11 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 15 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 18 Chicago Questions
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 21 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 22 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 23 Chicago eateries downtown
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island