We are traveling to Moab this month with small children. We will be traveling from Salt Lake City to Moab and then back to Salt Lake City a couple days later. I read some reviews online that Highway 6 is very dangerous. I would like to travel safely and avoid dangerous routes....especially if the safer roads are more scenic. We don't mind driving a while, but would also like suggestions of towns along the way that may be good to stop at for bathroom breaks, restaurants, museums, recreation. TIA!
Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Utah restaurants
- 5 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 6 Kauai Garden tours
- 7 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 10 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 11 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 12 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Rental Services
- 22 Safety in New Orleans
- 23 Road to Hana
- 24 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014