We are traveling to Moab this month with small children. We will be traveling from Salt Lake City to Moab and then back to Salt Lake City a couple days later. I read some reviews online that Highway 6 is very dangerous. I would like to travel safely and avoid dangerous routes....especially if the safer roads are more scenic. We don't mind driving a while, but would also like suggestions of towns along the way that may be good to stop at for bathroom breaks, restaurants, museums, recreation. TIA!
Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 3 palm desert, CA
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 8 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 16 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 17 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 New York Trip