Trying to find a destination for a multi-generational family trip in August. Grandparents, parents, and four girls ages 9 & 10. Are considering renting a house in Hawaii or at the Sun Valley Lodge. Thoughts? Or suggestions for other destinations? We like swimming, hiking, biking, good restaurants & beautiful scenery. And fairly luxurious accomodations. Thanks.
Family Trip in August: Hawaii? Sun Valley?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 2 US Southwest
- 3 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 6 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 7 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 adams morgan - safety
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 21 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot