My family (husband and 2 children ages 14 and 10) are traveling to San Diego on August 25 for 3 days. We are staying at the Marriot Marina on West Harbor Drive. There is a lot to do in San Diego and am trying to figure out an itinerary that is hitting the key attractions. We want to go to San Diego Safari Park (not the Zoo), Balboa Park & Visit the museums, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, Coronado. Some questions -- a) everything is so expensive. Do you know where we can get coupons. have you ever heard of Go City Card? b) any itinerary suggestions and c) restaurant suggestions. Appreciate any ideas you have. Also,for the Safari Park, we aren't considering buying any of the extra safari attractions (ie: the caravan tour, etc).
Family Travel To San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,