My family (husband and 2 children ages 14 and 10) are traveling to San Diego on August 25 for 3 days. We are staying at the Marriot Marina on West Harbor Drive. There is a lot to do in San Diego and am trying to figure out an itinerary that is hitting the key attractions. We want to go to San Diego Safari Park (not the Zoo), Balboa Park & Visit the museums, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, Coronado. Some questions -- a) everything is so expensive. Do you know where we can get coupons. have you ever heard of Go City Card? b) any itinerary suggestions and c) restaurant suggestions. Appreciate any ideas you have. Also,for the Safari Park, we aren't considering buying any of the extra safari attractions (ie: the caravan tour, etc).
Family Travel To San Diego
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 3 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 9 Seward to Anchorage
- 10 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 11 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 12 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 16 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Savannah restaurants
- 23 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive