My family (husband and 2 children ages 14 and 10) are traveling to San Diego on August 25 for 3 days. We are staying at the Marriot Marina on West Harbor Drive. There is a lot to do in San Diego and am trying to figure out an itinerary that is hitting the key attractions. We want to go to San Diego Safari Park (not the Zoo), Balboa Park & Visit the museums, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, Coronado. Some questions -- a) everything is so expensive. Do you know where we can get coupons. have you ever heard of Go City Card? b) any itinerary suggestions and c) restaurant suggestions. Appreciate any ideas you have. Also,for the Safari Park, we aren't considering buying any of the extra safari attractions (ie: the caravan tour, etc).
Family Travel To San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding