My family (husband and 2 children ages 14 and 10) are traveling to San Diego on August 25 for 3 days. We are staying at the Marriot Marina on West Harbor Drive. There is a lot to do in San Diego and am trying to figure out an itinerary that is hitting the key attractions. We want to go to San Diego Safari Park (not the Zoo), Balboa Park & Visit the museums, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, Coronado. Some questions -- a) everything is so expensive. Do you know where we can get coupons. have you ever heard of Go City Card? b) any itinerary suggestions and c) restaurant suggestions. Appreciate any ideas you have. Also,for the Safari Park, we aren't considering buying any of the extra safari attractions (ie: the caravan tour, etc).
Family Travel To San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 5 Dining in D.C.
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 16 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 17 Alaska cruise and land
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 22 NYC taxi vs car service
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara