I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel suite in Seattle that has a separate bedroom, kitchen not necessary but would be nice. I'm finding several of them but they seem far away from the main hub but I'm not familiar with Seattle at all so I have no idea what's considered "far" and how walkable the town is. We will have an 18 month old with us so I'd prefer to be close to Pikes, restaurants, shopping, etc so we don't have to walk to far. Also would like to have easy public transportation access from airport since we wont have a car. I'd like to stay under $220 a night and some of the places are $400+! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Family style "suites" in Seattle near the action downtown and Pikes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah