I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel suite in Seattle that has a separate bedroom, kitchen not necessary but would be nice. I'm finding several of them but they seem far away from the main hub but I'm not familiar with Seattle at all so I have no idea what's considered "far" and how walkable the town is. We will have an 18 month old with us so I'd prefer to be close to Pikes, restaurants, shopping, etc so we don't have to walk to far. Also would like to have easy public transportation access from airport since we wont have a car. I'd like to stay under $220 a night and some of the places are $400+! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Family style "suites" in Seattle near the action downtown and Pikes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?