I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel suite in Seattle that has a separate bedroom, kitchen not necessary but would be nice. I'm finding several of them but they seem far away from the main hub but I'm not familiar with Seattle at all so I have no idea what's considered "far" and how walkable the town is. We will have an 18 month old with us so I'd prefer to be close to Pikes, restaurants, shopping, etc so we don't have to walk to far. Also would like to have easy public transportation access from airport since we wont have a car. I'd like to stay under $220 a night and some of the places are $400+! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Family style "suites" in Seattle near the action downtown and Pikes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 7 Moving to New Jersey
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 West Coast Road Trip
- 16 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 California
- 25 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?