I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel suite in Seattle that has a separate bedroom, kitchen not necessary but would be nice. I'm finding several of them but they seem far away from the main hub but I'm not familiar with Seattle at all so I have no idea what's considered "far" and how walkable the town is. We will have an 18 month old with us so I'd prefer to be close to Pikes, restaurants, shopping, etc so we don't have to walk to far. Also would like to have easy public transportation access from airport since we wont have a car. I'd like to stay under $220 a night and some of the places are $400+! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Family style "suites" in Seattle near the action downtown and Pikes?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants