We are a family of 8. Grandma & Grandpa, two adult children and their spouses and 2 grandchildren (ages 3 and 7). We are looking to spend 3 full days and 4 nights in Denali. We are expecting to reserve 3 rooms but a set of rooms with a couple of bathrooms would be great also. We plan on arriving and departing on the Denali Star Train so we will not have a car or van. Any thoughts or recommendations on where to stay in Denali that is fairly family friendly with good proximity to the tour and shuttle buses. Places to eat nearby would be a definite plus. Thanks.
Family Stay in Denali - Early June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island