We are a family of 8. Grandma & Grandpa, two adult children and their spouses and 2 grandchildren (ages 3 and 7). We are looking to spend 3 full days and 4 nights in Denali. We are expecting to reserve 3 rooms but a set of rooms with a couple of bathrooms would be great also. We plan on arriving and departing on the Denali Star Train so we will not have a car or van. Any thoughts or recommendations on where to stay in Denali that is fairly family friendly with good proximity to the tour and shuttle buses. Places to eat nearby would be a definite plus. Thanks.
Family Stay in Denali - Early June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Alaska
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 8 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 9 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson