This year we would like to rent again an RV for my family of four..two adults and two boys 16 and 13.
We would like to fly from New Jersey to Las Vegas..spend a few days there and then rent an RV and visit Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion and then Arches...finishing up in Salt Lake.
We enjoy short hikes and the sight seeing..
About how many days would you recommend for such a trip? I am thinking nearly a week and a half?
Can anyone help me out with RV sites with full hookups? I am guessing that most of the RV sites run excursions as well.. This time my wife wants an RV with a queen bed..which means a big machine!
Thanks for any tips!
Family RVing in Las Vegas to Salt Lake trip Help?
- 1 Fires in Colorado
- 2 National Parks?
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Seattle in July
- 6 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 9 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 10 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 11 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 12 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 13 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 18 Great Beach's
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 21 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 24 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 25 Newseum: Anyone been to the JFK Exhibits