After trying to find a site for a family reunion (about 60-75)in the west, we are now checking out the midwest. We were trying to stay in the middle of the U.S. so all members could attend but not finding anything suitable. We would like to rent cabins/homes (reasonably priced - not more than $300 per night)that will accommodate large families (12) and medium size (6/8), have some activities close by for all ages. Any suggestions?
Family Reunion in Brown County
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla