After trying to find a site for a family reunion (about 60-75)in the west, we are now checking out the midwest. We were trying to stay in the middle of the U.S. so all members could attend but not finding anything suitable. We would like to rent cabins/homes (reasonably priced - not more than $300 per night)that will accommodate large families (12) and medium size (6/8), have some activities close by for all ages. Any suggestions?
Family Reunion in Brown County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 4 California road trip
- 5 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 ONP help
- 9 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 12 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 17 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?