After trying to find a site for a family reunion (about 60-75)in the west, we are now checking out the midwest. We were trying to stay in the middle of the U.S. so all members could attend but not finding anything suitable. We would like to rent cabins/homes (reasonably priced - not more than $300 per night)that will accommodate large families (12) and medium size (6/8), have some activities close by for all ages. Any suggestions?
Family Reunion in Brown County
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 6 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 20 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 21 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 24 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 25 NYC