After trying to find a site for a family reunion (about 60-75)in the west, we are now checking out the midwest. We were trying to stay in the middle of the U.S. so all members could attend but not finding anything suitable. We would like to rent cabins/homes (reasonably priced - not more than $300 per night)that will accommodate large families (12) and medium size (6/8), have some activities close by for all ages. Any suggestions?
Family Reunion in Brown County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Calf trip
- 16 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around