Planning ahead for a summer 2000 family reunion location in either Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North/South Carolina where families from five different locations can meet up. We have a total of 20 people (eight will be kids ages 9-18). We need golf (18 holes - nearby) and swimming pool. Others would love the ability to rent a boat for a day of fun on a lake/ocean. Flexible on the food ... could be a house where we make our own food or eat out/inclusive plan (it is vacation, after all!). Would appreciate any suggestions/ideas! Thanks!
Family Reunion Ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 4 DC - WW2 flyover
- 5 Camping Generator!?
- 6 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 7 Minneapolis Parking
- 8 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 9 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 10 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 16 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 17 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 18 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 24 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report