Planning ahead for a summer 2000 family reunion location in either Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North/South Carolina where families from five different locations can meet up. We have a total of 20 people (eight will be kids ages 9-18). We need golf (18 holes - nearby) and swimming pool. Others would love the ability to rent a boat for a day of fun on a lake/ocean. Flexible on the food ... could be a house where we make our own food or eat out/inclusive plan (it is vacation, after all!). Would appreciate any suggestions/ideas! Thanks!
Family Reunion Ideas
View all United States activity »
- 1 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 One day in Washington DC
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Key West on NYE
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 17 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants