I'm trying to plan a family reunion for 18 people, ranging in age from 6-70, teen boys and 20 something girls included. The occasion is a 50th wedding anniversary. We were thinking San Diego, Palm Springs or Charleston. Would need a rental big enough to accomodate all of us and activities in the area for all ages. We'll be travelling either in late April or early July. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Family reunion ideas
- 1 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 2 Priceline, WARNING
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 5 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 6 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 7 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 8 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 9 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 10 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 stay near newark or nyc
- 15 New York City Parking
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 18 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!