I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver