I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Providence question
- 2 Cayo Costa State Park
- 3 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 4 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 5 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 8 Yosemite Visit
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 11 2 months in Hawaii!
- 12 Lake George
- 13 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 14 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 15 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 16 Utah, arizona part three
- 17 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 18 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 19 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 20 Yellowstone June 2014
- 21 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 22 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 23 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 24 utah, part 2
- 25 3 day cruise from Boston