I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 2 Arizona in late January
- 3 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 4 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 5 A Few Days in Asheville
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 9 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 10 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 11 Key West
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime