I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 9 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 10 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 11 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 12 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 13 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 October New England Honeymoon??