I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Family planning trip from Vancouver, BC to Anaheim, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Savannah GA
- 4 Things to do around New York
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Alaska- Best tours
- 11 Hotels near beach orange county
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 Yellowstone Dining
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Grand Marais?
- 18 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 19 Coronado Ferry
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?