I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 2 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 3 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 4 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 5 Reagan Library
- 6 US Open Tennis
- 7 Hawaii with limited time
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Steamboat in August
- 12 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 13 Hotels in San Diego
- 14 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 15 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 16 Cape cod Labor Day
- 17 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 18 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 19 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 20 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 21 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 24 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 25 Grand Teton Questions