Our family is driving from OR to AZ in early February, just a few weeks away. What are some of the best, most affordable hotels that will accommodate our family all in one room for the duration of our trip. We are also looking for some fun things to do. Kids range in age from 6-13.
Family of 6 driving from OR to AZ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 8 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 12 Tipping advice
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed