We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Family Looking for Destination
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - apartment locations
- 2 Car Rental in Sedona
- 3 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 4 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 5 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 6 NYC hotel/July
- 7 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 8 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 9 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 10 new york subway help please
- 11 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 12 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 13 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 14 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 17 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 18 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 19 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 NYC with my 13 year old
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Girls' Getaway
- 24 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 25 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side