We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/alpha-male-ex/
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Atlanta With Toddler
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 18 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!