We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 2 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 3 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 North Oregon Coast touring
- 6 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 10 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 11 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 12 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 13 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 14 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 15 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 16 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 17 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 18 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 19 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 20 Michigan advice needed
- 21 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 22 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 23 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 24 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 25 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning