We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recell Cellular
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Jazzfest side trips
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 March in New Mexico
- 23 No Spam this morning!!
- 24 San Francisco transit options
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion