We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 A June trip to Kauai
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Across the United States by Train
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 Best Amish Site to visit
- 11 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 14 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast