We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 3 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 4 trip to Acadia National Park
- 5 September southwest utah
- 6 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 7 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 8 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 11 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 12 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 13 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 14 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 15 Charleston and Asheville
- 16 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 17 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 18 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 19 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 20 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 21 Visa, Greencard advice
- 22 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 23 march anniversary trip
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 cruise to Alaska including Denali