We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 23 International transferring planes at CDG
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN