We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 3 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 6 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 7 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 8 Seaside, California
- 9 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 10 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Maine in May?
- 13 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 14 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 15 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 16 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 17 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 18 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 21 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 23 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 24 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?