We're a family of 6: Two adults and 4 young children, ages 9, 6, 3, and a newborn.
We're planning on a 10-day trip at the end of June (i.e., less than 2 months from now).
We live near NYC and are looking for a destination that is:
* Affordable to fly to ($200 of less per ticket from NYC/Philly area);
* Does not require lots of driving while there (the kids are not big fans of on-the-road trips);
* Interesting to all of us.
I know that this description is kinda general, but it hadn't led us yet to any particular ideas besides Florida (and I'm not saying Florida is a bad idea, I'm just trying to explore some more; anyhow, we're not into that Disney-and-other-parks kind of a trip).
In recent years we already went to New Orleans, LA; Washington, DC; and most of New England.
Any ideas would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 New orleans recs for family
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 6 Later Winter around Mobile
- 7 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids