Family of 4 traveling from NYC to Boston in October. Hate to stay in a chain hotel - any suggestions for inns or B&B's that have rooms for a family of 4? Don't want to pay for 2 rooms and most seem to cater to couples only.
Family Friendly Inn on CT or RI Coast?
- 1 Luxor Egypt
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 6 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 New York City Parking
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?