My husband and I are traveling with our 10 year old son to Seattle this June and I'm looking for Hotel suggestions in Seattle that would allow us to walk to local attractions.
Family friendly Hotel in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 5 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 8 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 11 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 12 Hawaii is still Hell
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 15 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 16 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 17 Road to Hana
- 18 Rental Services
- 19 Orlando parks advice
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 24 Maui - Haleakala
- 25 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.