My husband and I are traveling with our 10 year old son to Seattle this June and I'm looking for Hotel suggestions in Seattle that would allow us to walk to local attractions.
Family friendly Hotel in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 2 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 7 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 13 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 16 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 17 Romantic destination in the US
- 18 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 19 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 20 Kid School Admission
- 21 Mount Vernon?
- 22 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 23 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice