We are a family of four, twin 8yr old boys. We live in OH, and looking for a nice family vacation that we can drive to. We did Myrtle Beach a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. We like the beach, but do not have to go to a beach. Looking for a destination with a variety of kids activities. We like swimming, amusement parks, mini golf, interesting sightseeing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Family driving vacation.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 Washington, DC to Boston
- 14 New Orleans Weekend
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 17 San Diego Trip Report
- 18 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 WISCONSIN
- 24 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint