Flying into Las Vegas the second week of October for 7 days. Have read that Zion has beautiful fall color. Can you suggest any other places to visit while there? Have been to Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Enjoy sightseeing, easy hikes, and kayaking. Want to see as much beautiful landscape and wildlife as possible while there. Lodging suggestions are also greatly appreciated. Fodors Forums have helped us plan all of our recent vacations. You guys rock!
Fall Utah itinerary help
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 3 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!