Flying into Las Vegas the second week of October for 7 days. Have read that Zion has beautiful fall color. Can you suggest any other places to visit while there? Have been to Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Enjoy sightseeing, easy hikes, and kayaking. Want to see as much beautiful landscape and wildlife as possible while there. Lodging suggestions are also greatly appreciated. Fodors Forums have helped us plan all of our recent vacations. You guys rock!
Fall Utah itinerary help
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 18 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Please critique our plan...
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Gearhart Oregon
- 23 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 24 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 25 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market