We're considering a first trip to the East Coast; we would fly in & rent a car for 7-10 days. Although we are capable of driving it, we hate heavy traffic, as I'm sure everyone else does. We would enjoy seeing scenic ocean areas, old fishing towns, shop for small antiques, visit historical areas, indulge in good seafood (WE LOVE SEAFOOD!) What route or areas would you recommend to fly into/drive to/fly out? We may consider Salem,MA/Mystic,CN/Cape Cod - would we be able to see these in the time frame allotted? Any suggestions or sites would be most appreciated.
Fall trip/East Coast/Things to See
View all United States activity »
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn