We're considering a first trip to the East Coast; we would fly in & rent a car for 7-10 days. Although we are capable of driving it, we hate heavy traffic, as I'm sure everyone else does. We would enjoy seeing scenic ocean areas, old fishing towns, shop for small antiques, visit historical areas, indulge in good seafood (WE LOVE SEAFOOD!) What route or areas would you recommend to fly into/drive to/fly out? We may consider Salem,MA/Mystic,CN/Cape Cod - would we be able to see these in the time frame allotted? Any suggestions or sites would be most appreciated.
Fall trip/East Coast/Things to See
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 A day in Dallas
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Door County Suggestions
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 17 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions