we would like to see fall foliage and the national park. we plan to stay in estes park for 3 nights to have 2 full days in park. then, we would like to see fall color in a 2nd place. thinking of staying in aspen for another 2-3 nights. we'll be doing car + walks in both areas. is this a good plan? any suggestions for great fall color other than aspen for our 2nd area? is there a scenic route from estes park (or grand lake) to aspen (or any other recommended town? (we are flying in and out of denver).
fall trip to estes park (rmnp) & aspen. need advise...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Juneau May 8th
- 5 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 6 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Question about Miami travel
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Key Largo, FL