we would like to see fall foliage and the national park. we plan to stay in estes park for 3 nights to have 2 full days in park. then, we would like to see fall color in a 2nd place. thinking of staying in aspen for another 2-3 nights. we'll be doing car + walks in both areas. is this a good plan? any suggestions for great fall color other than aspen for our 2nd area? is there a scenic route from estes park (or grand lake) to aspen (or any other recommended town? (we are flying in and out of denver).
fall trip to estes park (rmnp) & aspen. need advise...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 12 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC