we would like to see fall foliage and the national park. we plan to stay in estes park for 3 nights to have 2 full days in park. then, we would like to see fall color in a 2nd place. thinking of staying in aspen for another 2-3 nights. we'll be doing car + walks in both areas. is this a good plan? any suggestions for great fall color other than aspen for our 2nd area? is there a scenic route from estes park (or grand lake) to aspen (or any other recommended town? (we are flying in and out of denver).
fall trip to estes park (rmnp) & aspen. need advise...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 Christmas weather?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 New York City and New England
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Thousand Islands
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 23 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?