we would like to see fall foliage and the national park. we plan to stay in estes park for 3 nights to have 2 full days in park. then, we would like to see fall color in a 2nd place. thinking of staying in aspen for another 2-3 nights. we'll be doing car + walks in both areas. is this a good plan? any suggestions for great fall color other than aspen for our 2nd area? is there a scenic route from estes park (or grand lake) to aspen (or any other recommended town? (we are flying in and out of denver).
fall trip to estes park (rmnp) & aspen. need advise...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 2 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 3 San Diego Trip Report
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??