thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://shharshsajv.com/pure-forskolin-xt/
- 2 http://justantiagingcare.com/biocore-muscle-reviews/
- 3 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 4 Working In the U.S.
- 5 using an advancement process that increases
- 6 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 7 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 8 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/no2-shred/
- 9 any years currently tablets
- 10 Elite Serum RX Don't forget that there's nothing
- 11 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 12 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 13 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 14 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 15 Help with first time
- 16 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 17 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 18 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 19 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 20 Discounted Rental Car?
- 21 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 22 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 23 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 24 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 25 Cape Cod in September with toddler