thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 10 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Best places to move to Florida?
- 15 Juneau May 8th
- 16 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona