thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway this week
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Union Square area restaurant
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 6 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014