thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BuDDy@ US $$ 1800-927-2480 QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support number
- 2 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 3 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 4 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 5 San Diego VRBO area
- 6 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 7 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 8 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 9 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 10 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 11 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Colorado Shows Off
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 16 help me plan a Cali trip
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 21 Wilmington DE questions
- 22 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 23 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 25 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle