thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Must Eats
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 6 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Union Square area restaurant
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 20 New York Food Tours
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!