thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July