thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 9 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center