thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 2 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 3 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 7 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 8 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 9 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 10 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 11 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 12 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 13 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 14 My Maine Trip Report
- 15 Berkshires with a toddler
- 16 Vegas/California May 2016
- 17 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 18 hilicopter tour oahu
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 22 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Road trip from and back to New York
- 24 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 25 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park