thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 2 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 3 NY State Assembly Internship
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Grand Canyon
- 6 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 7 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts