thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Marco Island
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 things to do near Arches National Park
- 10 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 EX-LAX
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 TripReport--10 Utah Circle