thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 Alaskan coast travel options
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October