thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 2 Yosemite Visit
- 3 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 7 New York City Christmas 2015
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Hilton Head restaurants
- 17 Las Vegas
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 20 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 traveling to Nashville
- 23 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 24 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark