thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 2 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 3 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 4 What to do in New York?
- 5 40th in Key West
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 Yosemite
- 8 When do school start again in August?
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 11 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 15 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest