thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 louisiana bayou
- 5 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Michigan advice needed
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 9 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 10 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 October in Colorado
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Yosemite Valley showers
- 18 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 LegoLand Florida
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man