thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 Northwest Car Trip
- 16 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise