thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 visit here: http://fitnesseducations.com/biotic-max/
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Summer in Michigan
- 5 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Glacier National Park
- 8 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 9 South east road trip
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 13 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 14 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Any Sanibel experts?
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Coffee in Boston?