thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 4 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 5 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 11 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Parka in PA during February?
- 14 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 Driving Alaska
- 18 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please