thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Cable Cars
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 4 Mobile Suggestions
- 5 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 One day in Dallas
- 10 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Boston to New York
- 15 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 18 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 19 Pensacola Suggestions
- 20 Nova Star
- 21 7 days in Colorado
- 22 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 myrtle beach
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks