thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Road Trip in New England
- 2 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 6 Advice on tipping
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 10 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 11 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 12 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 13 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 14 Hilton Head restaurants
- 15 Road trip October
- 16 Amish
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 19 United Nations tours
- 20 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 21 national/state park in November
- 22 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 23 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 Cayo Costa State Park