thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/varitonil/
- 2 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 8 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 9 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 10 Briefly, in WNY
- 11 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 14 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 18 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 19 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Zion National Park
- 22 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 23 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS