thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 2 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 3 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 4 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 5 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 6 Itinerary Critique
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 NYC Trip report
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 12 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Canon beach lodging
- 15 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 16 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 17 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 18 FLA testing the waters
- 19 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 20 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 21 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 22 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 23 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 24 Boston restaurants
- 25 Tucson in February