thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/testadrox/
- 2 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 3 Colorado Hiking in September
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Bucket List
- 6 Yosemite Hike
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 9 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 10 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 11 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 12 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 13 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 14 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 15 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 16 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 17 48 Hours in NYC
- 18 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 19 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 20 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 21 The District by Hilton Club
- 22 Which island for teens
- 23 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 24 driving RT 66
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada