thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 Maine
- 4 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 5 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 6 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 7 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 10 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 14 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 15 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 16 Pacific coast road trip
- 17 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 18 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 19 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 20 Austin with Kids
- 21 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 22 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 23 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 24 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 25 portland and area