thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Restaurants?
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 A week in NYC - first timers
- 9 DC -> Boulder
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 15 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 20 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 21 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 22 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 23 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 24 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 25 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State