thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Seattle in early August
- 5 Mackinac or Holland?
- 6 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 7 Memphis to Dallas
- 8 first trip to HI
- 9 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 10 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 11 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 12 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 13 Pittsburgh Trip
- 14 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 15 Maine in late October
- 16 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 18 1.5 days in Chicago
- 19 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 20 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 21 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 22 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 24 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 25 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.