thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 2 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 3 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 4 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 17 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 20 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 21 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 22 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!