thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thank goodness for this service!
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Texas
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 23 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions