thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 2 Seattle in early August
- 3 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 4 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 5 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 6 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 7 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 10 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 11 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 12 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 13 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 North Carolina Triangle
- 17 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 18 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 19 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 20 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 21 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 22 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 23 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 24 Minnesota to Colorado
- 25 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada