We are looking for a place to spend a week over fall break for our family of five (children ages 7-11). Coming from Cincinnati and hoping for a location within a day's drive 6-8 hours ideally). Can you recommend specific towns or areas where the leaves are colorful and there is opportunity for some outdoor hiking or other adventures? We'd like to find a house on VRBO and day trip from there.
Fall in Michigan? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 3 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 Sonoma or napa?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 USA trip
- 11 Black Hills Trip Report
- 12 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 Cape Cod in October
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 Theater Historians
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 22 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 23 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 24 Getaway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?