We are looking for a place to spend a week over fall break for our family of five (children ages 7-11). Coming from Cincinnati and hoping for a location within a day's drive 6-8 hours ideally). Can you recommend specific towns or areas where the leaves are colorful and there is opportunity for some outdoor hiking or other adventures? We'd like to find a house on VRBO and day trip from there.
Fall in Michigan? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas