We are looking for a place to spend a week over fall break for our family of five (children ages 7-11). Coming from Cincinnati and hoping for a location within a day's drive 6-8 hours ideally). Can you recommend specific towns or areas where the leaves are colorful and there is opportunity for some outdoor hiking or other adventures? We'd like to find a house on VRBO and day trip from there.
Fall in Michigan? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??