We are looking for a place to spend a week over fall break for our family of five (children ages 7-11). Coming from Cincinnati and hoping for a location within a day's drive 6-8 hours ideally). Can you recommend specific towns or areas where the leaves are colorful and there is opportunity for some outdoor hiking or other adventures? We'd like to find a house on VRBO and day trip from there.
Fall in Michigan? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now Time For Best Figure
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Berkshires
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Las Vegas in March
- 15 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Clearwater visit.
- 20 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 24 hotels near Denali
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?