We are looking for a place to spend a week over fall break for our family of five (children ages 7-11). Coming from Cincinnati and hoping for a location within a day's drive 6-8 hours ideally). Can you recommend specific towns or areas where the leaves are colorful and there is opportunity for some outdoor hiking or other adventures? We'd like to find a house on VRBO and day trip from there.
Fall in Michigan? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 3 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 4 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 5 Whale watching
- 6 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 7 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 8 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 9 palm desert, CA
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 New York Trip
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 18 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 19 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 22 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 23 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida