Planning our first New England Foliage Tour and seeking information as to which area of Vermont to book reservations. Since we will be using our RCI week, we will be booking for the week. Should we book in the north area around Stowe or in the southern part of the state as our hub. We will have a car and be traveling each day to new points of interest. No children, just adults and we would definitely appreciate any advice.
Fall Foliage Tour first week of October, 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 Key Largo, FL
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 10 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 23 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!