Planning our first New England Foliage Tour and seeking information as to which area of Vermont to book reservations. Since we will be using our RCI week, we will be booking for the week. Should we book in the north area around Stowe or in the southern part of the state as our hub. We will have a car and be traveling each day to new points of interest. No children, just adults and we would definitely appreciate any advice.
Fall Foliage Tour first week of October, 2012
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 Motor House
- 3 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 7 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 stay near newark or nyc
- 10 Cape Ann area
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 17 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 18 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 19 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 20 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 21 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Minneapolis Hotel
- 24 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today