Thinking about a last minute driving trip to Yellowstone from Rapid City starting next Monday Oct.1st. Does anyone know what the fall foliage will be like? Weather.com says just starting. And I wonder if there are any fires around that is causing smoggy conditions? Thanks in advance.
Fall foliage next week in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC hotel/July
- 2 Boston to see Sargent works
- 3 Kid School Admission
- 4 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 5 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Southern Alabama trip report
- 8 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 16 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 22 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 23 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 24 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 25 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan