Thinking about a last minute driving trip to Yellowstone from Rapid City starting next Monday Oct.1st. Does anyone know what the fall foliage will be like? Weather.com says just starting. And I wonder if there are any fires around that is causing smoggy conditions? Thanks in advance.
Fall foliage next week in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 3 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Dining in D.C.
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 12 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 13 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Washington DC Metro
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 20 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 23 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 24 Alaska cruise and land
- 25 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon