Thinking about a last minute driving trip to Yellowstone from Rapid City starting next Monday Oct.1st. Does anyone know what the fall foliage will be like? Weather.com says just starting. And I wonder if there are any fires around that is causing smoggy conditions? Thanks in advance.
Fall foliage next week in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 California
- 3 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 5 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 6 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 getting around DC
- 15 Metro Card Options
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 20 Oahu
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports