Thinking about a last minute driving trip to Yellowstone from Rapid City starting next Monday Oct.1st. Does anyone know what the fall foliage will be like? Weather.com says just starting. And I wonder if there are any fires around that is causing smoggy conditions? Thanks in advance.
Fall foliage next week in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 7 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 12 California San Diego area lodging
- 13 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Hana hotels in August
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 from Moab to Bryce
- 23 Vegas in mid may
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip