Thinking about a last minute driving trip to Yellowstone from Rapid City starting next Monday Oct.1st. Does anyone know what the fall foliage will be like? Weather.com says just starting. And I wonder if there are any fires around that is causing smoggy conditions? Thanks in advance.
Fall foliage next week in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 6 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 7 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 8 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 Maui - Haleakala
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)