Thinking about a last minute driving trip to Yellowstone from Rapid City starting next Monday Oct.1st. Does anyone know what the fall foliage will be like? Weather.com says just starting. And I wonder if there are any fires around that is causing smoggy conditions? Thanks in advance.
Fall foliage next week in Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 2 Oahu ideas
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 10 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 13 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 17 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 21 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 24 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 25 Highway 1 Roadtrip