Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Cashless Toll roads.
- 3 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 4 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 5 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 6 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Farewell from Ira
- 11 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 14 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 15 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 16 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 taking home sand
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 21 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 22 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 23 Broken Arrow
- 24 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 25 Champaigne, Illinois