Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Fall Foliage in Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 6 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 10 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 11 best of yellowstone
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 San Diego with Kids
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.