Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Fall Foliage in Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Rafting near Denali
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 19 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 20 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report