Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 2 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 4 limited mobility for Savannah
- 5 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 6 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 7 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 16 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 17 Northwest Car Trip
- 18 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 23 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 24 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 25 Maui Bed and Breakfast