Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 First Trip to Texas -
- 8 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 13 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 14 New Hampshire
- 15 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 18 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?