Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 4 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 5 Traveling with an infant
- 6 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 7 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 8 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 9 Key West, FL
- 10 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 14 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 15 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 16 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 17 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 18 driving RT 66
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 From Newark to Manhattan
- 21 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 22 Relocating to Washington DC
- 23 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 24 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 25 Acadia National Park