Any suggestions in Vermont which is within driving distance (3-4 hours) from NYC for mid October - 10/12 weekend? We have small kids and want to do some kids- related activities as well. If anybody has rented a house in past and had good experiences please share the details as well.
Fall Foliage in Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Wine Country Picnic
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Road trip through the south
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Myrtle Beach
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 18 Getting around Las Vegas
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving