My husband and I will be landing New York 30 th September. (we leave back to Rio on the 9 october). We plan to stay in New York from 5-9 october. I have no idea if we should take a plane to Boston and then rent a car, or to rent a car in New York. Besides we have no idea where to go. We like small towns, and romantic places. In fact will be our 32nd wedding bithday. Please help me to make an itinerary. Thanks a lot
Fall Foliage in October somewhere North of New York, any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 San Diego Trip Report
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 21 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??