My husband and I will be landing New York 30 th September. (we leave back to Rio on the 9 october). We plan to stay in New York from 5-9 october. I have no idea if we should take a plane to Boston and then rent a car, or to rent a car in New York. Besides we have no idea where to go. We like small towns, and romantic places. In fact will be our 32nd wedding bithday. Please help me to make an itinerary. Thanks a lot
Fall Foliage in October somewhere North of New York, any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles