My husband and I will be landing New York 30 th September. (we leave back to Rio on the 9 october). We plan to stay in New York from 5-9 october. I have no idea if we should take a plane to Boston and then rent a car, or to rent a car in New York. Besides we have no idea where to go. We like small towns, and romantic places. In fact will be our 32nd wedding bithday. Please help me to make an itinerary. Thanks a lot
Fall Foliage in October somewhere North of New York, any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Fancy dining
- 5 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Alaska railroad?
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 16 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 17 culpepper
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Calgary to Banff
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)