My husband and I will be landing New York 30 th September. (we leave back to Rio on the 9 october). We plan to stay in New York from 5-9 october. I have no idea if we should take a plane to Boston and then rent a car, or to rent a car in New York. Besides we have no idea where to go. We like small towns, and romantic places. In fact will be our 32nd wedding bithday. Please help me to make an itinerary. Thanks a lot
Fall Foliage in October somewhere North of New York, any tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area