Trying to plan a day trip for a drive to see the fall foliage in Connecticut. Does anyone know I nice scenic route from Weschester County NY to Litchfield County CT?
With possibly apple & pumpkin picking along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 2 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 3 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 4 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 5 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 6 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 7 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 8 Mountain Honeymoon
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 11 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 14 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 15 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 16 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 17 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 18 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 19 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 20 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 21 Short weekend in Seattle
- 22 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 25 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW