Trying to plan a day trip for a drive to see the fall foliage in Connecticut. Does anyone know I nice scenic route from Weschester County NY to Litchfield County CT?
With possibly apple & pumpkin picking along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 2 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 3 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 4 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 5 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 10 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 11 Valdez, Alaska
- 12 Help with first time
- 13 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 14 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 15 Discounted Rental Car?
- 16 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 17 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 18 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 19 Inexpensive family getaways
- 20 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 23 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 24 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 25 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help