Interested in planning a trip to Boston in early Oct, which would also include seeing Cape Cod, and driving down to NYC for a few days to visit family. Would like to try and squeeze in a day or two to Maine (maybe Kennebunkport?). Is there a short drive that I might be able to include en route to Maine from Boston to see some fall foliage?
Fall foliage day trips from Botson
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 Judo in California?
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 17 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area